Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Rocket ultimate steel 100 grain and was wondering if I should line the blades up to my Blazer vanes? If so do I heat the head up and turn until lined up? also will heating dull the blades or weaken them? Also I'm waitin on Slick Tricks and how would I line the blades up on them? I believe they are 4 blade

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
No need to line the blades up with the vanes bud, that's just an old wives tale. As an example using the ST's, there's no way to line up 4 blades with 3 vanes, yet they still fly like field points for as far as you care to shoot.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
PABowhunt4life said:
No need to line the blades up with the vanes bud, that's just an old wives tale. As an example using the ST's, there's no way to line up 4 blades with 3 vanes, yet they still fly like field points for as far as you care to shoot.

Agreed.

·
Registered
240 Posts
No need but if you do get a wild hair and decide to turn them don't heat the broadhead. Mark where the blades are on the insert and use a field tip for turning.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
As everyone else has already mentioned, there won't be any need to align the blades with your vanes, especially with those super accurate wicked lil' heads! Good luck and good shootin'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts