Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of wasp broaheads?
Has anyone tried them and if so, what did they think.
Kg

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,629 Posts
I have looked at them and did not think they were strong enough so I got the NAP Spitfires and Muzzies, both very strong and almost indestrucable and I have taken many deer with them both. Why do I have both if you ask becouse when the temp drops I do not trust that the spitfires will open but in good weather they are awesume.

·
Blade Maker
659 Posts
Great heads, they poses all the attributes that make a good broadhead. They are tough, Very sharp and fly great. I would reccomend them to anybody.

I really like the properties of this head.

·
Registered
323 Posts
my bow is a bit over 300fps and the wasp heads flew terrible for me. I ended up going with the muzzy 75 3 blade. They fly as good as my field tips and put a pretty healthy hole in deer. I wont be switching heads anytime soon. Good luck . I hope I saved ya some time and money!

·
Registered
760 Posts
I shoot 290 fps and the boss and boss bullets fly like darts for me... Never a broken blade, and they will put an exit wound like you have never seen...Shooting the four blade this year.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I Shot These Wasp Sst 100gr For Three Years And Switched To Muzzy 4 Blades But They Are Good Heads I Shot 2 Hogs And A Bobcat With Them

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Shot wasp for a couple of years loved them. Penetration is great. Shot a 12 point walking into stand one day. Shot was 20 yards on the ground. blew through a rib and the arrow still went 30 yards in to a hillside and still buried past the broadhead.I also shot a 300# bear with the same head 2 months before. Hard quartering hit in guts came out front shoulder bear went 60 yards. deer 40 yards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.