Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new spottie bow. It is a Ross CR337 Competition. Yet another try at another form of archery. I have yet to shoot it because I still need to order in my parts and arrows. Anyone else try these for indoor spots??? I think I will dress her in a Pro-Tuner rest, Sure-loc Challenger 400 with a 4x scope, Doinker stab, and a polished CHL. For arrows I am thinking 2413 X7's with five inch feathers. I ended up with 70lb limbs somehow but the good folks at Ross already have my 60 pounders in the mail so I can't complain. I will let you know how she shoots after I get it all set up and dialed in.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I love the looks of that bow, i happen to be looking at them before i came upon your post. Then i got to thinking that it would be perfect if it had bowtechs binarys on it. Not saying that the ross single is bad, just that the binarys woud add a little more speed and i like the binarys overall a little better. The old glory is alright looking, but i like the looks of the 337 riser much better. Anyway, beautiful bow. Im sure it will make a great spots bow. That is what i am looking for, a bow that will double for spots and 3D.
Good luck with it!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Gotta love Brown =D

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a rumor floating about that there might be a new bow in the works. If that is the case I hope they add a little more zip to it. I should have asked them today when I talked to them but I never remember. :sad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts