Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
59" 44#@26" I draw a little over 30" and it is 64#.. A very fast bow that can spit arrows out at over 200fps. It's just a couple years old 9 out of 10.. 625.00 TYD not looking for any trades, Postal Money Order or a check but will hold bow till check clears. Any questions Pm or email me [email protected] ,, Thanks for looking..Randy

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tttttt

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttttttt

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttttt

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tttt

·
Addicted Elkhunter
2,240 Posts
I have one of these bows, its a great shooter. How long is the riser on that bow?

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Addicted Elkhunter
2,240 Posts
I'd have to measure it.. Randy
Mines a 61" and the riser is 17" end to end. I just wondered if he uses the same length handle on the 59" bow?

By the way guys, you can send that handle back to Tom and he'll shape it however you want. Mine is a medium grip that fits absolutely perfect in the hand, its a very very accurate bow. On a good day I can consistently shoot 2 to 3" groups at 25 yards. Actually, when I'm on I send each arrow into a different spot cause I get tired of having to fix nocks and fletchings.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mines a 61" and the riser is 17" end to end. I just wondered if he uses the same length handle on the 59" bow?

By the way guys, you can send that handle back to Tom and he'll shape it however you want. Mine is a medium grip that fits absolutely perfect in the hand, its a very very accurate bow. On a good day I can consistently shoot 2 to 3" groups at 25 yards. Actually, when I'm on I send each arrow into a different spot cause I get tired of having to fix nocks and fletchings.
She's 17 and a half..

Bow is sold pending payment!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.