Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Bow case is in like new condition and was only used for one winter season. It is an awsome case and is airline approved. I would keep it but I need to get rid of a few things, so this must go. Go to brownellarchery.com to check out some good pictures and I have listed the info bellow. These cases are $189 plus shipping from Brownell archery. I will ship it in the U.S. for $175.00 (shipping it is going to cost me around $20 so please keep that in mind before sending lowball offers). Paypal or Money Order will work as payment.

Brownell’s Double Bowcase
Brownell’s bowcase protects the bows of some of the greatest archers in world who travel all over the globe

Oversized #10 self repairing zipper with locking feature on exterior accessory pocket. Padded carry handles. Adjustable webbing straps for increased security. Detachable, adjustable cushioned shoulder strap. Attached ID tag holder

NEW FEATURES for 2008!
- 1 Inch Longer to fit ALL Bows.
- Double Stitching around zipper.
- 2 Detachable Outside Straps.
- Plastic Guard At Bottom Of Case.

Triple Glide” in line wheel system for easy maneuverability.

Padded interior provides adequate storage for two compound bows. Features three interior pockets for arrow cases and gear storage. Secured Velcro stabilizer storage.
Case dimensions are 47½" long by 17" wide by 8½" deep. Acceptable on airlines. Constructed of rugged 1200 denier polyester with waterproof PVC backing. Can be converted to a recurve case with molded insert available.

This is a picture of it from the Brownell site...I can provide actual pictures to those that are interested.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
$$$ sent. Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.