Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got one yet? They were supposed to start shipping in
September. Anyone know the price on these yet?
Jbird

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
The e-mail I got back from Tim

I got this e-mail back from Tim Strickland on the 8th of this month.

Jon,
The cases will be in this fall. They are in the works now. They will be worth the wait.
Tim

Hope we see them soon. I will be using one for my travels this indoor season.

·
Vendor
535 Posts
Brownell Bowcase

Jay-

The order has been placed for these cases and they will be available for purchase later this fall. This is an awsome case. I had a big part in designing this case so I know I'm confident traveling with it.

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
Is there a picture of one somewhere?

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Eric!

I am definitely going to buy one as soon as they are available.
Hope they start shipping before indoor season starts.
Jay

·
Registered
194 Posts
Case?

Can anyone provide some specifications? One bow or two, what kind & size of accessory storage, price, etc.

·
Vendor
535 Posts
archerrj-

This case will hold two bows. It will also have internal pockets to fit both an arrow box and a sight case. There are also some other lash tabs and some other zippered accessory pouches. This case was designed to have a ton of extra room for stuffing all your gear, but also has some load control straps to cinch it all down for the lighter loads. The case has a great wheel system all but guaranteed not to flip when you are rolling it. It will be light enough for everyday use, but also rugged and sturdy enough for airline travel.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Eric,
When will it be available? I'm leaving the country for 3 years in another month and I would like to be able to take this with me.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Hi Eric,

Hope the move went OK.

I usually just toss the bow in the trunk when I go to league. I don't even bother to takes the sight off or anything. Just the stabilizer so it will fit. (There is a blanket back there to protect the bow and keep it from moving around.) Otherwise my bow hangs from a hook in the basement so it is convenient to shoot. I should probably get a case.

Is there anywhere we can get more information on these cases?

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
Is there a pic????

·
Vendor
535 Posts
Pictures?

I don't know of any pictures of this case yet. There has only been a couple of prototypes, so there hasn't been anything published or printed on the case. All I can say is that it's an awsome case and I'm sure it will be worth a couple month wait. I am fairly certain they will be available in plenty of time for the indoor season.

Shooter Mike-
I don't think they'll be ready by then, but I guess there's a chance.

Eric

·
Registered
194 Posts
Case

Eric, Thanks for the info. How will we know the cases are available & Where will we be able to purchase them?

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brownell Bowcase

Faith is the substance of things not seen. How about reinforcing our faith with a picture. And how is the shipping date coming?
Jbird

·
Vendor
535 Posts
I'm waiting on these things just like you are. I found out yesterday that they should be here next week. The brand name on the case will TG Gear. It will be a division of Brownell industries. The case will retail for $179. I will try to get a picture and post it sometime next week. You can order these direct from Brownell.

Eric

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Eric

Until you can post some pictures, can you describe the compartments, pockets, features, and the length, width, and thickness of the double bow case? Does it have wheels or no.
Thanks,
Jay

1 - 20 of 37 Posts