Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help with the draw length adjustment on a Browning Micro Adreneline. The bow adjusts from 22-27 inches based on the cam slots A, B or C and the S (short) and L (long) adjustment. In example, to get 22 inch draw the bow cams need to be set on C and S. I figured out how to move from A, B, and C, but I can't figure out how to move from the L to S adjustment. Any help would be appreciated. Have a youngster that is about to bust a gut tonight, can't wait for me to call Browning tomorrow.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Browning

IAN,

Thanks, I thought the bow might have to be pressed. I couldn't get the link you sent to work, maybe it's my dial up, but the PDF never displays. Before you ask, I have Adobe reader.

·
X's R Us
3,458 Posts
Try right clicking the link and saving to your hard drive. I did it that way. Didn't load for me either.
After you take the cam off. The inner cam pivots on a hub. There's a hex screw going through. If you turn the cam over there should be a S and L. Remove the inner cam with the 2 screws. Then remove the screw from the axle hub. Rotate it so the screw goes through the hole marked S on the other side to use the short settings L for long.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts