Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is in simply amazing condition. Wait until you see it, appears like it was unused gift to me. That is what it ended up with my daughter- I bought her one of those "sage" like clones to limp along until "I find her a real bow"- by time I got this she was unwilling to switch.

Photos say it all on this bow. I dont see anything at all to be concerned with on this bows condition. Paint shiny, no dings I can see, tips clean, limbs straight. Paint SLIGHTLY yellowed, but a very pretty cream white.

No string, will throw in a Saunders express rest (see pics) + bow sock to protect it for your kids.

Glider Grass Radio-controlled aircraft Tree Wing
Plant Heliconia

Dagger Knife Blade Machete

A young lady showed up at our range shooting one of these.. and I was hooked, had to get one for my girl.

These are NOT made for big kids, either boys or girls, really are for small hands. You can see my hands next to riser- I have "large" glove size hands. :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a rare condition find... a "real bow" for a little person, and a classic look. Truly beautiful.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe sold, pending funds.... If interested send mail via archerytalk and I will drop you into line if first offer fails. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.