Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I need some help adjusting the draw length on my 2009 Browning Rage. It is set at 27, I need it to go to 28. This is the MT cam. Where would I move the allen screws? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody knows? I am pretty sure that the PSE stinger and Brute have the same cam. I have never done this before, and the screws I am talking about are in the cam.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Most bows now are pretty efficient so you should gain somewhere between 10-15 fps, but it just depends on the cam system and limbs, Also if the bow is set-up to spec and tuned right aswell

Which way do the letters run on your module, To lenghten the DL you will be wanting to move the module out away from the cam more to take-up more of the cable, Brownings maybe different or you may have a short draw module installed now, I was thinking the Rage with the MT cam would go to 30" DL so That would be letter "A"

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The mod runs from A to D. A was where I was at, and so I guess it is the other way around for Brownings. A must have been 27, and seeing as I am only 15, I doubt that I have a 30 inch DL. Especially when I am using 28 inch arrows. Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.