Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling this bow that belonged to my recent step-mother. the bow is several years old, and i don't remember her
ever hunting with it, but maybe shooting in the back yard a few times. this is the older style \ design but appears to be
in fantastic shape, primarily since it was never used.

specifics are 25"-28" adj. length and 30#-50# draw weight. my wife doesn't hunt, so i'm not keeping it for her.
bow comes with matching quiver and stabilizer, original included sight system and semi-capture spring rest. the
string has 2 nock points and there is a tube style peep installed. the owners manual , a few field points, and a
rest manual will be included, along with the BOW GUARD case.

my dad asked me to get out of it what i could. i will ask for $ 200.00 TYD......OBO.

i will take PAYPAL and ship with the USPS or UPS Ground, depending on your location.

feel free to ask questions and i will do my best to give you any details i know of. thanks ! phyllisbow 001.jpg phyllisbow 002.jpg phyllisbow 003.jpg phyllisbow 004.jpg phyllisbow 005.jpg phyllisbow 006.jpg phyllisbow 007.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings,

I thought I was the only person that owned this bow. There is no information out there for it anymore. I am looking to retune it and set it up for either bow fishing or my girl to target shoot with. I am hoping that I can get a copy of that manual, if it is possible just name the price.

thank you

and on a side note, as an owner of that exact bow, it looks yours just was delivered, I've made many changes to mine, and many kills any even more misses, ha, to see yours, its like a blast to the past and to anyone looking at this rig. It may not be the newest and best, but it does a good job, its true and rugged. It almost has me tempted to inquire shipping cost to Hammond, la.

again thanks for your time, look forward to hearing from you soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
greetings, again,

I am interested in the cost to ship this to 70401. My cell number is 985-773-8642, if the setup is no longer available please let me know, thanks again.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.