·
Registered
396 Posts
id say the top one 125-130 maybe....the bottom 115-120

maxx

N

·
0 Posts
I think they will score about the same 120-125. The top one will score better if the (g3) counts as a g3 and not a non-typical point. I think there is a rule that says if it comes off the g2 or off the main beam and I can't see it well enough to say.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Don't know, but I would score when I take it off the grill andd serve it up.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
The top one 130 to135, the bottom 115 to120. It don't matter what they score they are nice deer.

·
Registered
754 Posts
enough :wink: .......good deer...and good luck! Hopefully the next picture we see, his tongue will be hanging and you will be smiling....then we'll know for sure. I wouldn't let him go, unless I was after one that I had seen that was bigger. But you know what greediness can get you.....Tag diner.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would say that the top buck looks like he is in the 135" range and the bottom buck is close to 125" at any rate they are both nice bucks ;)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Who cares if you like it shoot it. Does it really matter what it scores?

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Both of those bucks are POPER's for sure. I have a 119 5/8 on the wall, and he's got more mass than either of those, but not near the tine length, and he's only an 8-pt. If you haven't killed your first P&Y buck, either of these will make 125" easily, even with deductions!!! Good Luck!!!

On another note, I'd like to see more of the pic to see what the deer in the background of the second pic is doing. :confused:

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
bigger than mine:wink:

they are nice though.

reed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts