Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was another great weekend at the lake campin. Every weekend it seems we find another great buck. The smaller ones will eat out of your hand and they walk all over the place with no care at all. The bigger ones are a different story. Here is a picture of the biggest buck I have seen there. It was a great buck and he would not let me get any closer for a picture. I will not be hunting in this area this year, but I hope to find his sheds!!

LeEarl

Attachments

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a picture of a smaller 7 point eating out of my hand. I was holding my youngest daughter and she was having a blast, and so was I.

LeEarl

Attachments

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
that's cool man and the little cutie looks like she is having fun seeing the deer. interesting how much longer til the velvet is gone?
rob k

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
The pics are AWESOME:D Thanks for posting them. As for velvet? I dont know. I have killed deer in the end of August that were fully rubbed off, and I have killed deer in the 3rd week of september that were still in full velvet. I think it depends on the deer. They were in the same location too.:confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
thats stupid. I would hate to hunt in a place were the deer think you are a safe thing and walk right up to you. Thats why i wouldnt hunt a food plot. Id like to see you get close to a northern ontario buck. just my opinion

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
LOL

Man that 1st buck is a nice one, good mass & a pretty rack... I use to live on a private golf resort here in KY and the deer were almost that bad, they never thought twice about feeding around our deck or bedding down in the front yard....My 2 girls loved it, my 2.5 year old would crawl up infront of the window & watch em all the time...She gotta kick out of it....Man I beileve I could put a perfect shot on 1 of those deer that feed outta your hand,,,,LOL....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts