Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad sent me some trail cam pics he got the other day of the farm i usually hunt but since im down in Pensacola FL in A-school for the Navy and home is in Chesterfield VA...he now has permission to hunt the property until i can make it home for some leave...this is a sweet lil spot 40acres...15 or so is soy bean fields..we've seen a couple bucks pushin the 140"+ mark....one i saw right before i left for bootcamp:cry:...haha of course and the other ive got on cam and saw him in the pre-season last year...so needless to say there is a greeat gene pool in this small farm...so w/o any further ado, heres what dad will b huntin in a couple weeks instead of me!!! haha...lets hear some age and score guess...pretty sure its 3 diff bucks...def 2..lemme kno whatcha think

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
If you want I can run up to VA and smoke one of them for you. Always willing to do my part for our guys and gals in uniform!:teeth:

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
I feel cheated. I was expecting a pic of you coming out of that tree witha knife. Looks like they were too

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive looked the pics over a couple time and i believe its def 3 different bucks...anyone have guesses on the ages? or scores? id guess the daytime pic buck is around 2 1/2, the buck in the rain w the long straight G3 on the right side is pushin 4...big pot belly, swayed back..and the other night pic buck is prolly close to the same age as the other one round 4ish..mayb score round 120's? maaaaaaaaaayb 130's?

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
i think 130's is pushing it, and the biggest one is probably more like 3 to 3.5. That being said they look a lot nicer than what ive gotten on my cameras.

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
I'd take one. Looking good !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts