Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Here in MN bucks will normally be in bach groups until around mid october.

I had a group of three smaller bucks in bow range last saturday.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
What I have seen they are separating, but a friend of mine saw three nice bucks today at three o'clock along a county road all together.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I don't know if they're "grouped up" still but they're all pretty much still hitting the soybean field, just coming from different places. Unfortunately the big ones aren't making appearances anymore.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i jumped four 160 class buck and one 130 class on my place last night puttin up a stand so they r still runnin together here in illinois

·
Registered
41 Posts
Heck yea

They still runnin together in Mississippi, and will be for a little longer but our rut doin good to start by mid december... Our season doesnt start till Sept. 30.
But its coming and i ready for it..

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
maryland bowmen said:
hey what county in se oh. we have a least we hunt in meigs co . toppers plain !!!!!!!
This is our first year of jumping the river to hunt in Ohio. We have been scouting public land in Lawrence and Galia Counties. We have located several nice bucks, but the problem will be the pressure on them when season opens.

We are going to try real hard to find a lease before next year, I believe that will be the best option.

J

·
Ready To Hunt
2,459 Posts
WVBOWSMITH, where do you live is WV? I'm from Lewis County and I see the samething. Some are still grouped and some are out by themselves now.

·
Banned
3,254 Posts
bucks

My dad saw a little six point that he claims looked like he was panting while standing there with a doe. Not sure if it was just playing or what. Kind of weird.

·
Pa. Whitetail Hunter
33 Posts
Saw 4 nice bucks this morning heading home from work. The one in the lead was a beauty. 8 point with tall tines, nice spread, The others were all legal shooters here in Pa. but needed another year to put on some mass. Son in law took the family spotting the other night in the orchards and saw a group of 7 buck, again one real nice one and all the others smaller.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts