Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE BUCK SHOT CENTER SHOT MAG. TREE STAND,HAS ANYBODY RIED THIS STAND YOUR COMENTS PLEASE.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Chris,

I do not have the Center Shot stand, but I do have their Big Shot Mag. It is a very good stand, and I have no complants about it, other then the weight. After I bought that stand, I also bought two API's. I think the API's are a better climber, and give you as much room as the Buck Shot stands do. I do not use my Big SHot much anymore, because I just like those API's much better. The Buck Shot stands are great stands though.

·
Registered
397 Posts
We brought a Buckshot climber back from the ATA show and at first we thought it was a great stand.....after taking the stand out and using it for awhile it became verrrry noisy! sold the stand for a loss and told the guy it was noisy...he didn't care.....I hope others were not as noisy!!

Dave

·
Registered
859 Posts
centershot

Bowguy - I have been looking at the same stand. I know the BigShot is a safe and comfortable stand. Looking at the pictures of the CenterShot, it looks like a good bow stand. How about PM me if you learn more and I'll do the same. I have posted the same question on another archery site.

bob

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
i had a featherlight apache which is a cable climber. like it very much. sat in my buddies buckshot hotshot and found my new stand.

i ended up buying an Austin SuperMag Basic. the buckshots and austins both share common hardware, so replacement parts are not a problem for either. very very quiet, easy setup and rock steady. the solid bar climber is oh soooo very quiet, and adjustment on the ground is just as fast as the featherlight, just a bunch quieter. since we hunt about 300yds from each other in bow season, i havent been heard once this season with the austin going up the tree, and i usually make some noise.

the common theme of the brands comes from the fallout between 2 friends, and the creative genious took his plans and started his own company, as i was told.

i like it very much, altho i do miss the sling style seat, i like my austin better.

www.austintreestands.com

www.buckshot-stands.com

·
Registered
745 Posts
RDH,

They are the Extreme Bowhunter and the Grand Slam. They are both great stands, but I find that I use the bowhunter more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tree Stand

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE BUCK SHOT CENTER SHOT MAG. TREE STAND,HAS ANYBODY RIED THIS STAND YOUR COMENTS PLEASE.
Yes I have had one for 8 or 10 years and I must say it is by far the best stand I have used for the type hunting I do. It is easy to carry simple and quire to install, and quiet and simple to climb. Buy it you will not be disappointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts