Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually not but figured that would get your attention.:D You posted before about what you took when you checked your cams and mentioned a battery powered soldering iron. I thought you were nuts, why would you open up a camera back in the woods? Well duh! Put one out today and it wouldn't turn on. The one wire pulled off the post on the toggle switch. Could have just soldered it if I had taken it with me.:embara: Spent quite a bit of time stripping insulation off the wire then wrapping it around the post and rilfering electrical tape off a wire to get it going. Next time maybe I'll listen to you!:smile: Oh yeah, think you also said to take extra memory sticks. Guess who forgot to put one in the camera?:embara: Well, going to have to put it in it tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Some people just never listen

Some people just never listen. By the way you should alway clear the card before putting it in a cam. Done that a few times.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some people just never listen. By the way you should alway clear the card before putting it in a cam. Done that a few times.:laugh:
lol, I at least did that! But with it NOW in my pack....well. Guess when everyone does post things they do maybe we should always just stop and think "what if" and then we'd still forget something!:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts