Archery Talk Forum banner

Buffalo: 3D on April 5th

432 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  SANDBAGGER 
#1 ·
Buffalo archery club is having its next 3D shoot on April 5, 2009. Registration opens at 8am-8:30am. Shotgun start at 9am. The shoot will be at least 20 McKenzie targets. All shooters are welcome but members get a discount!

The cost for non-members is $15.00 while the cost for a member is only $10.00. While this is a club shoot, we will be honoring ASA rules and classes.

For more information go to www.buffaloarchery.org

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
We have brand new McKenzie targets. So I hope everyone puts the shoot on their calendar and joins us for a great time!

#4 ·
Hey Jules! I am going with Michael to Paris for the Pro/Am. We have a great group of people at Buffalo that are going to be running the club shoot...so I will be missing it.

Hope to see you and Marty in Paris!!

#6 ·
Just because you can't go to Paris for the ASA shoot doesn't mean you can't stick your arrows into some foam animals!

#7 ·
The weatherman is predicting a High of 77 with a low of 49 and only a 10% chance of rain in the very early morning. It sounds like its going to be a great day out at the range. I hope everyone has fun at the shoot!

#8 · (Edited)
This was the first shoot this year for me and the weather was awsome! Just want to thank all the members and all other shooters there. First time in Texas and won't be the last. Great course :darkbeer::darkbeer: Still looking for shoots around Beaumont area to shoot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Bagger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.