Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was nosing around this morning and found the Bulldog in a package deal with reds,tactzone scope for 1199 Canadian.
Pretty good deal for up here.
It's at Archers Nook in London Ontario.....
Hmmmmm...........Give me strength to fight off Pinitus Lord............

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I am also fighting the urge to purchase a Micro 355.

The only way I could swing it would be to sell my tack driving Micro 335 that is only been in my hands for 4 months. My little Micro has proven itself on my first hunt on a nice Michigan buck and after a few hundred shots at the range. So far has been flawless.

According to my calculations after I sell my Micro 335 I would still have to shell out 600 bucks for the upgrade including a trigger tech.

600 bucks gets me 20fps more and the black rail and riser.

Maybe if I come in to some money but that's not likely... lol

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in about the same boat, Ibex. I already have a Micro and a Matrix 380 Lynx,so I would be shelling out abot 700 to go up 20 FPS.... Not really rational but the Pinitus disease doesn't care about logic .......:zip:

I am also fighting the urge to purchase a Micro 355.

The only way I could swing it would be to sell my tack driving Micro 335 that is only been in my hands for 4 months. My little Micro has proven itself on my first hunt on a nice Michigan buck and after a few hundred shots at the range. So far has been flawless.

According to my calculations after I sell my Micro 335 I would still have to shell out 600 bucks for the upgrade including a trigger tech.

600 bucks gets me 20fps more and the black rail and riser.

Maybe if I come in to some money but that's not likely... lol

·
Crossbow Broke
9,861 Posts
As for the 355 I don't see dumping a 335 and adding a lot of $$$ to it as a great decision. If I were coming in and wanted my first Micro I would then lean towards the 355. Though Excals do pretty well resale, you always lose something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts