Archery Talk Forum banner

Bulldog Vs. Spyderweb

904 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  redneckarcher29
I'm looking to get a 24x24 target. Can anyone tell me about the Bulldogs and Spyderwebs compare. I've shot the Spyderwebs alot, but the Bulldoggs are a lot less coin.

From the pics I've seen they seem to look very similar.
Thanks!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,525 Posts
I love my spyderweb

I have one of the 24x24 targets in my garage and shoot it from 5yds 7yds and 9 yds and no troubles yet in over a year. AC

· Registered
497 Posts
I know nothing of the Bulldog target, but my dealer will only use Spyderweb targets, he has had it for years and it still looks brand new. I wish I had the money for one, I would buy one if I did.

· Registered
795 Posts
Go with a bulldog. I've shot both and i just prefer the bulldog. It can stop hours worth of relentless poundings from arrows coming out of my 82nd airborne. I've seen ONE tip stick out the back of one EVER! i'm always seeing people sticking out of spiderweb targets.

· Registered
2,115 Posts
spiderweb all day! best target on the market! TRUE 2 finger removal!!! The bulldogs are good for the price but you will be shooting them out in no time..they are not self healing like the spyderwebs...you get waht you pay for..

The biggest indoor 3d shoot in canada uses the spyderwebs and they are brand new at the start of the weekend..after 400 shooters pound them on the practice range all weekend you cannot tell them apart from a new one in the plastic!!!

· Registered
3,132 Posts
i have both i have a bulldog and when i shoot outside it's VERY loud when the arrow hit the block, the arrow removal is somewhat hard if you use little oversize points and spiderweb target is THE way to go they are though as nail and prolly can handle over 10000 shots even on the smaller model
super easy arrow removal

· Registered
3,900 Posts
I have not tried the Bulldog(but wish I could) but I have used the Spyderweb targets a few times and hate them. The target faces moves a lot and does not get held down very well for indoor shoots. Just my $.02 I want to try a BULLDOG now....Where can we get them in the US of A? How much is the tall outside one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.