Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard bulls everyday the past 3 days and had 2 very close encounters, but couldn't seal the deal. How's the rest of the state looking?

·
RJ
3,303 Posts
Music to my ears. I'm leaving on the 10th...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hopefully there still going were leaving the 10 also we hope to be hunting the afternoon 11th or the morn if everything goes right. Good luck to everyone.

·
RJ
3,303 Posts
Prayers sent! No blasphemy intended :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
bugling pretty good here in the bitterroot! oh and i put mine on the ground yesterday!!!!!:cool: first elk first bull and with archery equitment to boot man am i happy!!!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I didn't hunt hard(my main hunt is later this month in central MT) but did go scout around the east side of the bitterroot valley (I live between florence and Stevi so that gives you locals a a general idea of the area) and didn't hear a thing all weekend.

Congrats to everyone who scored and those who had some action, even a little talkin is nice to hear.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That's perfect!!! I will be hunting across the border in N. Idaho in 2 weeks, feel free to pushem my way! Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a video summary of our weekend. To hear the whole story and find out what happens at the end of the video, visit my blog at: montanawild.wordpress.com

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Defintely a different story in central MT. The only thing heating up out there this weekend were the daytime temps.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts