Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HORRIBLE EBAYER!!! Seller dosent respond to messages on purchased items and is very rude. Read feedback!!!

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Yep he sure is an AZZ, be ready to defend yourself ppl will start asking what you did wrong and stuff and blame you for why hes rude and AZZ. There are alot of threads on here about what a DB this guy is.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Have never heard anything good about them ..

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dear xxxxxxxxx

all the way to the bank for 30 years, you think negative feedback accomplishes anything? our business is up 20% this year.

- bullseyefeathers

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Dear xxxxxxxxx

all the way to the bank for 30 years, you think negative feedback accomplishes anything? our business is up 20% this year.

- bullseyefeathers
Bull feces!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Buy from 60x for blazer vanes on AT, awesome to deal with.

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
most of the people that I see posting something negative, failed somewhere in the order process....for example, asking for colors that aren't listed, asking for color variences that aren't allowed--description states price is for single color order NO MIXING. Or, his methods of communication aren't acceptable for the thin skinned and people get their feelings hurt.

I'd buy from him again...prices are right (or were at one time), order turn around is quick, you can call him directly and he'll help you out--you just can't be a panty waist.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Fury,

All due respect, but you're part of the problem. The guy is a complete ass. He's shown his true colors time and time again. Yet, there are many here that say "well I've never had a problem" and keep buying, although a large percentage of us have had horrible service from him.

Please, guys, the guy is horrible. I wouldn't take his vanes if they were free. Stay away.

·
Registered
7,322 Posts
HORRIBLE EBAYER!!! Seller dosent respond to messages on purchased items and is very rude. Read feedback!!!
Too bad you didn't check the threads on here before ordering. Dealing with him and bowhunterssuperstore are basically just gambling with your money. You might get lucky...and then you might not.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
most of the people that I see posting something negative, failed somewhere in the order process....for example, asking for colors that aren't listed, asking for color variences that aren't allowed--description states price is for single color order NO MIXING. Or, his methods of communication aren't acceptable for the thin skinned and people get their feelings hurt.

I'd buy from him again...prices are right (or were at one time), order turn around is quick, you can call him directly and he'll help you out--you just can't be a panty waist.
You dont have the right to be a dick if someone, your customer, makes an error

·
Registered
12,192 Posts

I agree with Fury90flier, I have ordered from him many times & have never had a problem. My last order placed a month ago & arrived in 5 days from when I placed the order with no problems & I am going to order again.

·
Beer Whisperer
11,225 Posts
The feather Nazi! Just don't mess up your order and you'll get served. Otherwise, no feathers for you!!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts