Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
28,102 Posts
Kelso, Wash., police said a man used his compound bow to interrupt an apparent break-in at a nearby vacant home, wounding a fleeing man in the buttocks. Police said the man grabbed his hunting bow late Sunday night and chased a suspected prowler for more than three blocks. When the fleeing man refused to stop, the bowhunter shot him with a broadhead arrow.

The shooter may have screwed himself unless the fleeing burglar fired at him first.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
On here under, Shot a little low

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
WOW:eek:

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
:moon: + :archer: = OUCH!!!!! :mg:

·
Registered
14,037 Posts
Shot him right in the cornhole! I wonder if it was a Rage and since he got away / lived if they'll honor their claim??

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
He will be lucky not to have charges filed against him for shooting some one like that.

I will be the first one to shoot some one for trying to come into my house, yet I don't think I could for trying to get into some vacant house or even into my garage.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
+1

hopefully an expandable!... that would explain the lack of penatration.

my slick trick would cut him off at the hip... :darkbeer:
Slick trick slug holes buddy :)

·
Archery Blogger/Writer
9,332 Posts

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,203 Posts
That will teach that thug for trying to rob someone in that neighborhood!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Stupid move on both parties... now if the burg. was still in the house or threatening... different story.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
He will be lucky not to have charges filed against him for shooting some one like that.

I will be the first one to shoot some one for trying to come into my house, yet I don't think I could for trying to get into some vacant house or even into my garage.
i betca if we were allowed to shoot them, there would be alot less break-ins

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
Shot him right in the cornhole! I wonder if it was a Rage and since he got away / lived if they'll honor their claim??
now thats funny :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Stupid move on both parties... now if the burg. was still in the house or threatening... different story.
yup, the dirt bag burglar will probably sue him and win unfortunately. Thats the problem with this country, you can't whoop someone's butt that deserves it & the guy in the right will get screwed every time.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts