Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with these yet? Seems they are very similar to the tactacam reveal layout but possibly more readily available.

·
Team #9
8,908 Posts
I have 8 of their Impulse cellular cameras ..love them, they just discontinued them ..the
Cellucore models look great ..I really like the wireless app you will use ..I am in no need
for more cell cameras but when I replace them I will go with the top model Cellucore camera
I still have 4 Bushnell non cell trail cameras from 2009-2010 out in the woods still working great

Natural environment Plant Deer Grass Fawn

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
The plans seem to be crappy. That prevented me from trying
Either $10 for 2000 or $15 for unlimited PER Camera. Can’t share between cameras

Reactions: Bigmike23

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
The plans seem to be crappy. That prevented me from trying
Either $10 for 2000 or $15 for unlimited PER Camera. Can’t share between cameras
That exactly what prevented me from trying them. 2000 pics is enough to cover all 6 of my Tactacams for the month.

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
5,057 Posts
That exactly what prevented me from trying them. 2000 pics is enough to cover all 6 of my Tactacams for the month.
you need more deer in your hood, as some days I will get over 100 pictures coming and going from bedding to feed

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
you need more deer in your hood, as some days I will get over 100 pictures coming and going from bedding to feed
I'd agree if it was a month from now. I have them all in big woods public. I got tons of giants roaming around. I have all my cams in remote horrible to access bedding areas. Deer have no reason to be in such places right now. I should get ton more once the pressure picks up and forces them there.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a tactacam and like it but are you saying you can share the 2000 pics amongst your 6 cams? I thought you had to have a different subscription for each cam, right?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I have a tactacam and like it but are you saying you can share the 2000 pics amongst your 6 cams? I thought you had to have a different subscription for each cam, right?
No all your cameras have to be on the same plan, and they all share. So if you have 4 reveals at 250 pics plan, all 4 cameras would have 1000 pics shared equally. If you went unlimited all cameras would have to be unlimited. I actually misspoke earlier. My six cameras at 250 each would give me 1500 a month not 2000

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No all your cameras have to be on the same plan, and they all share. So if you have 4 reveals at 250 pics plan, all 4 cameras would have 1000 pics shared equally. If you went unlimited all cameras would have to be unlimited. I actually misspoke earlier. My six cameras at 250 each would give me 1500 a month not 2000
I just looked at tactacam's data plan again and it says you can't share between cameras. Each subscription is per camera so yeah tactacam has a lower pic number option but similar data plan per camera style to bushnell. Bushnell just doesn't have a low pic $5 option.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I just looked at tactacam's data plan again and it says you can't share between cameras. Each subscription is per camera so yeah tactacam has a lower pic number option but similar data plan per camera style to bushnell. Bushnell just doesn't have a low pic $5 option.
That incorrect. They all share.
Communication Device Mobile device Portable communications device Font Gadget

·
Registered
858 Posts
I bought one to try as well as the Moultrie Delta. I also am running 6 Tactacams and 2 Spartans. It is definitely better than the Delta which night pics are basically useless and battery life sucks. The Bushnell plans are pricey but the first month is free. I plan to cancel the plan after hunting season. The picture quality on the Core is quite good and I dare say maybe a little better than the Reveals. The detection range seems pretty good and it transmits quickly. The Spartans are still tops but I'm not disappointed with the Bushnell.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Incorrect, they share plans and the photo count thereof.

·
Team #9
8,908 Posts
I bought one to try as well as the Moultrie Delta. I also am running 6 Tactacams and 2 Spartans. It is definitely better than the Delta which night pics are basically useless and battery life sucks. The Bushnell plans are pricey but the first month is free. I plan to cancel the plan after hunting season. The picture quality on the Core is quite good and I dare say maybe a little better than the Reveals. The detection range seems pretty good and it transmits quickly. The Spartans are still tops but I'm not disappointed with the Bushnell.
what Spartan model are you using ?? how much was it ? and what model Cellcore ? guessing not the 30mp one ....

·
Pay It Forward
25,358 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with these yet? Seems they are very similar to the tactacam reveal layout but possibly more readily available.
More readily available is the only advantage...plans are more expensive, power consumption is not as efficient, and customer service....well let's just say it's non-existent...buy from a vendor that has a liberal return policy...you won't get much help from the Bushnel folks

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I meant you are paying $5/camera. Not one $5/month fee and 250 pics shared amongst 4 cams. They don't share one subscription. I'd see where tactacam plan would be more practical for you the way you are using it. I don't run any cams with that low of a pic count.
My bad gotcha

·
Team #9
8,908 Posts
More readily available is the only advantage...plans are more expensive, power consumption is not as efficient, and customer service....well let's just say it's non-existent...buy from a vendor that has a liberal return policy...you won't get much help from the Bushnel folks
ahh this is not true for me ....very bias statement ..plans more expensive but you get more 250 picture vs 2000 for $4 dollars more ..there are lots of threads posted about issues with their cameras and a sticky
thread with tons of post ..not sure why we need a sticky if company is so supportive with help ?
Bigten has my respect he is a man with integrity and great help...

·
Registered
858 Posts
I did have to call Bushnell customer service twice on setup but it was my error on SD card selection. Both times I received a live person and they were helpful. So far my battery life has been good and I still feel picture quality is better than my Reveals. I currently have a Tactacam gen 1 at my Ohio lease not communicating I think its the firmware update that must be done manually.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts