Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I cant remember if it was this forum or another but someone posted they found this camera for $99 with a $30 rebate. Any help? Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
If you find the info on another site, post it on here. With that kind of deal, Id buy another one in an instant. Or at least use the rebate on the camera I purchased (if it's possible).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found it at amazon for 99. The 30 off is if you get one of their credit cards. No thanks. Also,they are on backorder till 12/31. I need mine before then. The cheapest i found was at underbid.com which i believe is a part of ebay.It was 117.55 with free shipping.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
yeah Amazon is out of stock for a long time, well after seasons end. at 99.99 I was going to pickup 2 but everyone else is selling them at 150.00+. The Bushnell item for 117.50 on Underbid is only a picture VIEWER, not a camera! Make sure you check what you are buying.

How is Amazon out of stock until the new year? What gives? The 2.1 MP cam that Amazon is selling is 137.15 for the 2.1 MP or 97.95 for the 1.3 MP (poor quality)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Underbid.com had them last week for $117. I just bought one. I looked now though and they raised the price to $137 for the trail sentry 2.1

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Jerm2118 said:
Underbid.com had them last week for $117. I just bought one. I looked now though and they raised the price to $137 for the trail sentry 2.1
shucks, a week short. Anyone know any other really good cameras in the 100.00 range?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts