·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two Bushnell ONIX 400 GPS $159 TYD Paypal or Money Order

New in Retail Box

http://www.bushnell.com/products/gps/onix400/364000/

Features:

* TruView Navigation - layer a satellite photo, topo map, compass, navigational aids and XM services on a single screen
* Extra-large 3.5” full color LCD
* Display Size: 320 x 200
* WAAS Enabled
* Built-In Base Maps (North America)
* Built-In SiRF Technology 20 Channel Receiver
* 5-Way button pad used to navigate on screen, select from menu options, and create waypoints
* Save/Load Waypoints, Trails and Routes
* Stores up to 1000 Waypoints & 20 Routes
* - / + buttons for Map Zoom and XM radio volume
* Menu button to view main menu with six pages
* “Hot” Button Controls include Navigation, Safetrack Battery Conservation, XM Weather-Location Selection, and XM Radio Preferences
* Six Selectable User Profiles: Hiking/Camping, Hunting, Inland Boating, Ocean Boating, Geo caching, and Custom
* Self calibrating 3-axis digital compass
* 128mb microSD card included (accepts microSD cards up to at least 512mb )
* Waterproof (IPX7 rated)
* Helical satellite antennas
* Current page indicator
* Downloads and displays georeferenced satellite photography
* Displays NEXRAD weather data downlinked via XM NavWeather (requires XM subscription)
* XM Satellite radio entertainment including XM sports (requires XM subscription)
* SafeTrack battery conservation mode
* Battery level indicator
* LED status light
* Rugged rubber armor
* Lanyard attachment
* Dimentions: 7" (H) x 3"(W) x 1 1/2"(D)
* Weight: 12oz
* Battery Life: Up to 30 hours
* Four free TOPO or Aerial map downloads after product registration at BUSHNELLGPS.com

In the box:

* Onix 400 GPS/XM Receiver
* Lithium Ion Battery Pack
* 128mb MicroSD Card
* AC Charging Cord
* USB Cable
* Earbuds
* Info Pack with Quick Start Guide

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still time to receive for Christmas - I only have a few feedbacks here but you can check ebay (same user name) I have many more.

Received these at a special rate for my son and I and decided to keep the GPS's we have been using the past year based on already knowing the operation of the units and accessories already purchased.

These have not been registered and come with 4 free map downloads from Bushnell.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last Chance $125, USPS Money Order TYD, add $5 for Paypal Should be able to receive before Christmas

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
million dollar question?

is this 100% Waterproof? doesnt say on the description or the link you provided.
Has IPX7 rating as most waterproof electronics,

Found this on IPX7 rating

IEC 60529 is a European system of test specification standards for classifying the degrees of protection provided by the enclosures of electrical equipment. An IPX7 designation means the GPS case can withstand accidental immersion in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes. An IPX8 designation is for continuous underwater use.

and this in the Onix 400 link, under Instruction manuals on the left side.

• The ONIX is designed to be waterproof to a depth of 1 meter (IPX7 rating), however it is recommended that the user opens and checks the battery compartment following any submersion or prolonged exposure to rain, snow, etc. Any moisture observed inside the battery compartment or on the exterior of the battery pack or MicroSD card should be dried off immediately and completely. Prolonged submersion (over 30 minutes) and/or to water depths greater than 1 meter can cause damage to the unit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.