Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BRAND NEW in the box Bushnell Onix 400 for sale. I received the unit as a gift but do not have a real use for it. This item sells for $399 or more on all sites I checked...

I'm asking $260 TYD.

Please use PayPal and add 3% to cover the fee. I will ship the item insured the same day as payment is recieved if at all possible, or the next business day.

Here is some info concerning the receiver.

Redefining GPS navigation, Bushnell Onix 400 GPS Weather Tracker uses live weather feeds via XM satellite broadcasts to monitor changing conditions
Onix 400 plots your position on top of satellite, aerial or topographic imagery and can also display real-time storm weather data like Doppler radar
Using the power of XM satellite broadcasts (requires subscription), you can monitor weather information as well as receive news, sports and music
Strong SiRFstarIII™ chipset provides rapid satellite fix and position lock in narrow valleys, dense woodlands and urban jungles
WAAS-enabled (Wide Area Augmentation System) 20-channel receiver delivers accuracy to within 10 feet in North America
Ergonomic design fits in palm of hand; rubberized casing is made for outdoor use and is waterproof to IPX7 standards (1m submersion for 30 min.)
Expandable memory has unlimited potential with the addition of larger sizes of microSD™ cards (sold separately); includes 128 MB card
Comes with pre-loaded basemap of United States and Canada with catalog of major points of interest
Layering technology allows multiple data layers to be shown or hidden; Channel Monitor lets user monitor XM stations without leaving main map page
SafeTrack™ battery-saver mode disables display while constantly tracking satellites for up to 26 hours; audible alarm when you stray off course
Electronic compass provides accurate bearing while standing still; customized user profiles give multiple users their favorite features on-demand
Fast USB connectivity makes loading imagery and maps quick and easy; interface cable included
XM data port allows for connection of device to standard XM accessories like headphones and docking stations
Long-lasting Li-Ion rechargeable battery delivers service for up to 32 hours with intermittent usage
Comes with: GPS Product Description
Bushnell ONIX400 is the world's first handheld GPS to combine navigational aids, satellite photography and XM weather on a single screen.

Features
Special Features Waypoint Icons, Compass
Waterproof Standard IPX7 Waterproof Standard
Number of Routes 20
Battery Average Run Time 32 Hours
Map Features Internal, Download maps

Details
Display Resolution 320 X 240
Interface Keypad
Memory Card micro-SD slot
PC Interface USB
WAAS Enabled WAAS enabled