Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Only visiting this planet
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading on the Chasingame.com website where these cameras have a trigger time of 1/4 - 1/2 sec and someone posted where they can be purchased for around $122
Just wondering if anyone has any pics or experiences to relate with them?

From Chasingame:
2006 Bushnell 119200 Trail Sentry 2.1 MP
07-13-06 - This will be short and sweet because all the programming and setup is the same as the previously tested 05 Trail Sentry. This new cam is 2.1 MP and has a sharp 1/4th to 1/2 second trigger time. An improvement on this new cam is the use latches instead of clips to close the case. This will make the case much more water tight. Picture quality is very good. Security is non existent so a home brew security bracket (Please refer to 11-9000c above for info on a compatable bracket) is in order for protection. Major issues in the past have dealt with sensing but we placed this cam in a four day carefully setup test against a Cudde 3.0 this cam took 155 pictures and Cudde took 41 pictures, The Cudde only looks out in a narrow area where this cam will see the peripheral and capture many more pictures. The Cudde did sense at a greater distance than did this cam but knowing this fact makes the setup easy and productive. This simple to use and above average features makes this camera a pleasure to use.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jerm2118 said:
does anyone use this camera?
Hi gang, I'm new here and wanted to say hey. I know this is an old post but I happen to have some fresh pics from my new 119200 Bushnell. I think the camera is very good "bang for the buck". Here's my quick impression, very good daytime pics, the flash is a little weak at night (25ft or so), the trigger is not as fast as was first reported (more like 3-4 sec), no selectable delay (stuck with 30 sec). That's the downside, otherwise I still think it's a good buy. Pretty nice....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts