Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 New 2010 Trophy Cams, Bone Collector series 8 mega pixel $160.00 each shipped.
I also have 4 used 2009 5 mega pixel trophy Cams $125.00 each shipped.
They all have been tested and work great.
I also have 4 bear boxes 2 new with locks $35.00 Shipped and the 2 used without locks $25.00 shipped.
Or I'll make someone a heck of a deal on all the cams and boxes 925.00 Shipped

In the photo the two used boxes are not shown also I have the tree straps and paper work etc for them. Not interested in any trades well unless someone has an Alpha Elite they want to get rid of lol.. Thanks for looking. Randy

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some pics taken but some of these cams
this is on an rainy dark day

night shot, close up lol

I cropped this one, shot was taken from about 40 yards

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These guys are off to the auction site on Monday. Randy

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow I've sold a lot of stuff here but never had anything get as weird as this. Off to Ebay with them. Randy

·
Registered
630 Posts
Dont be discouraged, times are hard and with people losing their jobs left and right, one has to think twice before spending.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont be discouraged, times are hard and with people losing their jobs left and right, one has to think twice before spending.
Ah not discouraged already listed most of them on Ebay wasn't the lack of interest here it was well I'll put it this way I've sold new bows, used bows all kinds of stuff but never had as many questions on a single item before that was in the listing and I answered over and over again. Was filling up my in box lol. Have a good one..Randy

·
Registered
18,106 Posts
Ah not discouraged already listed most of them on Ebay wasn't the lack of interest here it was well I'll put it this way I've sold new bows, used bows all kinds of stuff but never had as many questions on a single item before that was in the listing and I answered over and over again. Was filling up my in box lol. Have a good one..Randy
I asked a lot of questions (particularly what the exact model number was) because there are a lot of different versions of these cams out right now. I sent you a link of a 2010 Bone Collector Cam (new in package) and you said it wasn't the same thing so it kind of confused me as that is what you say the camo cams are in the first post...

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I asked a lot of questions (particularly what the exact model number was) because there are a lot of different versions of these cams out right now. I sent you a link of a 2010 Bone Collector Cam (new in package) and you said it wasn't the same thing so it kind of confused me as that is what you say the camo cams are in the first post...
Not going to get into it , I sent you a link of the exact model I am selling.. Randy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.