Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got twelve of these little cams (#119405 - Text LCD model) to sell, brand new in the package with full 2-year warranty starting the day you buy it. For anyone who doesn't know, these cams are one of 3 cameras (Scoutguard 550 and Coverts are the other two) that come from the same factory and they've been all the craze in trail cams the last 2 years (do a search here or elsewhere and you'll find plenty of info). $177 each or 2 for $350 plus shipping/insurance. Let's say $187 shipped/insured to your door for one cam...combined shipping is certainly doable as well. If you want to use Paypal to pay, I'll split the costs with you (your part would be about $2.50 on one cam). I'll get some pics up tonight. Any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic as promised...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Revision of pricing a little....

$187 shipped/insured TYD with no additional Paypal fees (i.e. I'll pick up the Paypal fees totally)

$182 shipped/insured TYD if paid for with a money order

Oh, and there are only 10 left now as we sold 2 more locally today.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make that 9 left. Thanks Bill!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Revision of pricing a little more....

Looks like the market is starting to flood with these cams a little bit, so I'm gonna have to drop prices a little to compete. Great little cameras for a great price! I need to get them gone. :wink:

$179 shipped/insured TYD if using Paypal to pay

$174 shipped/insured TYD if paid for with a money order

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Down to 7 cams left. Going fast.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5 left.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright guys, I'm down to 2 more left, but there's gonna be a little delay on getting my hands on them as my partner is at the beach and he has them locked up in his house. Also, I'm heading to Illinois Thursday and won't be back until Tuesday. If somebody wants to reserve one or both of them, let me know, but I'm not gonna accept any money until they are available to ship next Tuesday. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had a miscount......

I have two left even though I just sold one (my last count was wrong). These will probably be the last 2 I get (unless I have enough folks commit to buying them prior to us ordering more). See prices above. A little cheaper each, obviously, if you buy both of them. PM me for total price on both.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last 2 are gone pending payment!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts