Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using this new product called Butternut to get trail cam pics and now I scored a triple using butternut.
I went out Sunday morning and got setup then at 7:50 I dropped a doe.
I had her field dressed , tagged and back at my house and made it to church on time.
My son wanted to go hunting that evening so we went out and sat in the same blind I did that morning.
We seen a total of 12 deer that night and these two offered me a perfect shot so I took them.
I was wanting my son to see the whole thing so I waited for the deer to turn for a perfect broadside shot and he wasn't disappointed.
This is my first triple kill with a bow in one day and I have to say it is all because of this Butternut Lure I was using

http://www.butternutlures.com/

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
3 deer in one day :mg: Where do you live where you can do that? We are allowed 1 deer a year :cry:

Oh yeah Congrats to you :darkbeer:

·
Vendor
3,562 Posts
Either way killing three deer in one sitting is just flippin cool, I'm glad that you are using a product you beleave in, no matter what it is, all of us manufactures like to see post like this. Good Job with the old Butternut.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Great day in the field if you ask me.
No offense to you or your product, but I shot 3 does in 15 minutes with corn on the ground. Corn is alot cheaper than your Butternut. Now, if those were 3 bucks sitting there that you and your son shot in one day, I would definitely buy some!

Great job though.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Good job

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
If any one thinks this stuff is pricey, well it has infinent shelf life and 1 2oz bottle has a 2 year average. Think about what one would spend on a urine product that is bad after 1 season. I don't just say this because I am a company affiliate I sat this because I was lucky enough to field test and see for myself. This stuff is amazing. Good Job Tony I am just waiting to get in some hunting time to do the same. Dan

·
Registered
409 Posts
How'd it feel with your AlphaMAx? Can't wait to shoot mine at an animal.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Great job.................I really like the fact that the Butternut worked so well. When a product REALLY works, we all need to know about it.........

Rev.............

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
A prime example of whackin and stackin.....

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
can we see some trail cam pics?One heck of a day for sure.

·
Registered
571 Posts
That a Baby Tony! Congrats man. And great on taking your son out. Way to go bud.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Well if you said it happened that way, then it must have! I have to go out and get me some Butternut!

·
Anti Fanboy
42,720 Posts
Congrats on the deer. I am happy for you and wish you the best in your future hunts.

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
Good Job . there is nothing wrong with showing some proof of your Product. Its your right to do so. And we all need to support the small companies. I know how it is to promote your on products. And that is a nice way to do it. Im looking to get some of those scents .

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great day in the field if you ask me.
No offense to you or your product, but I shot 3 does in 15 minutes with corn on the ground. Corn is alot cheaper than your Butternut. Now, if those were 3 bucks sitting there that you and your son shot in one day, I would definitely buy some!

Great job though.
Here in Ohio we have to temp. tag our deer before we can shoot another one so doubles can be a bear to get.
If the law aloud I could have been sitting with bucks but I only get one buck tag so it has to be a shooter before I will take it, they can’t get big if you shoot the small ones.
I had four small bucks come in but no shooters.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don’t have to justify myself to anyone but here is a little about how I became part of Butternut Lures.

When I first heard of Butternut I was interested to see if it would work.
I was not part of this company and I didn’t know much about Butternut ether.
I purchased some with my own money and started setting out trail cams.
After a month of posting pics and having over 2000 pics, I was contacted by Butternut Lures.
I was offered a pro staff position with them and then after hard work and proving myself I was offered a position with the company.
If Butternut didn’t work I wouldn’t be using it or be trying to get other hunters to use it all so.
I have never seen a product work like this before in bringing deer in and holding them so you can get a shot off.
I am first and foremost a hunter and a product has to work for me to use it.
Butternut has for me been the product that made this possible for me to take three deer.
What better way to show a product works than to post your results.
Anyone can do the same thing as long as deer are in your area and you have some sit time in.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts