Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shooting a 2011 vendetta xl for indoors now and love it. Looking to set up a bow for 3 d and hunting. Looking at a evo7 or should i set up vendetta XL for 3d and hunting and look at the Supra for indoors and field shooting. I shoot left handed so my chances of trying one of these bows is slim. Looking for info.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Could you possibly try a right handed bow shooting lefty...just for feel? And yes, The Supra would be an excellent choice for indoor, saving the VXL for 3D and "Real-D".

·
Registered
7,999 Posts
Your shooting a better bow for 3-D than the Evo IMHO- Get you a Supra or a Moneymaker for indoors and keep the VXL- One of Pse's best bows ever.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Yep, keep VXL and get a Supra ME or Dominator Pro for spots.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Look at the Supra ME od the Dominator Pro they at both great bows

·
Registered
467 Posts
I have the best of both worlds. I have a 2011 Supra with Vendetta XL cams (L6). Great bow.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
the 2012 Supra ME is awesome. i know that since ur a lefty it makes i hard to try new bows, but u will love the new Supra Me for spots or 3-D it is very forgiving and fast. hope this helps and God bless........

·
Registered
383 Posts
Get the supra me, it should be here by April or May. Mine has been ordered over 2 months and just found out they have not even started making the left hand ones yet. Sucks being left handed!

·
Premium Member
26,859 Posts
Just bought my self a 2011 Pse Vendetta xl in Skull Camo off of here!!!Few weeks and it will be home!!Im pretty stoked about the Vendetta xl.

·
74,535 Posts
I am shooting a 2011 vendetta xl for indoors now and love it. Looking to set up a bow for 3 d and hunting. Looking at a evo7 or should i set up vendetta XL for 3d and hunting and look at the Supra for indoors and field shooting. I shoot left handed so my chances of trying one of these bows is slim. Looking for info.
JUst get one order you will like it. Here one of the best archers ever with his lefty Supra. Dont let those coveralls fool you Dean won it all. Loves this bow. Dean 74 now but he still shoots better than most.:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
it sucks being a left handed shooter. Just found out the evo 7 i ordered 8 weeks ago the same one they told me would ship this week is still not on the way and not sure when but most likey another 3+ weeks.No biggy tho its just going to save me $ IM OUT OF THE MOOD TO GET A NEW BOW NOW!!!!!LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts