Votes: 94 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you buy archery supplies online? If you have where is your favorite place with good customer service?

·
Registered
15,256 Posts
I will buy camoflauge ans treestands and such online but my bow and the acc to go with it I get from a local pro shop that way if I have problems I can go see them instaed of getting the run around from the online place I got it from

·
Registered
387 Posts

i really like lancaster archery, friendly good customer service, basspro sometimes if its a good deal and i really know what im getting, not the best customer service but easy returns. Also folks on AT, meanv2 for one, again friendly good customer service.

Brian

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I buy lots of archery and hunting stuffs at Ebay. I do buy other stuffs online but only if I can't find it at Ebay.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ebay!!!

thats the only place other than here i buy stuff from. bought my bow off there brand new for very cheap.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i bought a bow package from huntersfriend.com last fall. it was during the season and they got it to me in 7 business days. that was amazing to me and everything was right and ready to hunt. i would reccomend them if you want something.

·
Don't Blink!
3,140 Posts
Cabela's, Keystone Country Store, Manufacturer-direct, and of course...right here on AT!:wink:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Almost Everything

Everything, but bows, arrow shafts and fletching. Have to at least cater to the local proshop. Everything else, online.......whoever is the cheapest.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I buy from here or Lancaster. Thats about it.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Heh, heh, I just got two dozen built arrows that I ordered online, yesterday. Carbon Express Terminator Selects, $67.95 a dozen, cut with everything installed-ready to shoot. Six dollars for shipping. I can order them online or over the phone..........................from the pro shop where I bought my bow. It's 50 miles away, saves on gas.:wink:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Right here is where I get most of my equipment. I have made lots of deals and bought bows etc. that I could never afforded from a "pro shop" The only local shop is pretty limited on the pro part. I can do more than him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts