Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to get easton epic n-fused bare shafts. I can buy them at a local Bass Pro for $79.99 + tax.

Question is can I get a better deal online somewhere that's worth it...say $10 cheaper or just go buy them at BP?

What's your go to online store?

· Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't go wrong with Jerry over at South Shore Archery Supply! He's first class.

Just checked his sight $68 plus shipping for a dozen shafts, and he'll even cut em for you.
I just did that myself. haha Well that is a better deal depending on the shipping cost but I can't imagine it would be much more than $5

Thanks for the info.

· Arrow Whisperer
11,164 Posts
Thanks everyone for the Kudos, Actually the epics are priced incorrectly, MAP is $79.99 But we will honor the present price, we wont change it until tomorrow evening to allow you a chance if you wish to buy them.

Let me make a couple of points on the subject of price and the best deal, the lowest price isn't always the best deal when you compare what you get for your $$.

In our shop all arrows and shafts are tested to find the backbone and the nock's are indexed to place the heavy side at 12 O'Clock then the shafts are trimmed on the nock end then cut to length and squared both ends and finally we number your shafts.

And on the subject of shipping arrows. Generally arrows are between $7.00 and $11.00 depending on where you are located. Because of the size and weight of the container arrows must be shipped parcel post or priority mail.

· <--- Finally!!
2,579 Posts
Thanks everyone for the Kudos, Actually the epics are priced incorrectly, MAP is $79.99 But we will honor the present price, we wont change it until tomorrow evening to allow you a chance if you wish to buy them.

Let me make a couple of points on the subject of price and the best deal, the lowest price isn't always the best deal when you compare what you get for your $$.

In our shop all arrows and shafts are tested to find the backbone and the nock's are indexed to place the heavy side at 12 O'Clock then the shafts are trimmed on the nock end then cut to length and squared both ends and finally we number your shafts.
Dang, that is awesome!

· Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's some good CS right there. I'm gonna pull the trigger on these in the morning.

You've got yourself a customer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.