Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a limbdriver pro-v on ebay but kinda wondered what everyone thought about buying archery equipment off of ebay.Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
i bought my tropy ridge revolution from ebay. didnt thnk twice about it. was brand new from an archery shop. i try not to buy from individuals and prefer much more to buy from stores

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I buy and sell on ebay never had a problem. Just know what your buying, assume nothing and ask all questions prior to bid. You should be fine it is just as easy to get taken here as it is there if your not careful. However here you have the help of mods and all the fellow archers.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I have had hundreds of buy on e-bay and that includes a 1970 Ford Mustang a couple of years ago. I had one bad deal years ago on buying a DVD. Just got some Lumenoks today. Mel

·
Registered
733 Posts
ebay has been great to me as well. just like eholguin13 said make sure to ask questions if you have any and also check there feedback rating.

·
Live Life To The Fullest
5,533 Posts
I bought and sold seveal archery items on ebay. never had a problem. I got My Z7 fully loaded for 650 on there

·
Archery Addict
9,211 Posts
I've bought lots of archery stuff on Ebay, including some bows (awesome at that), broadheads, arrows, etc. No problems at all.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Ebay is ok for buying.Some times it's hard to get a good deal on certin things.I have been looking for an Octane stabilizer and was watching a few auctions.They were going for 50-60 bucks with shipping.I can get a new one for that.I dont sell on there anymore.Fees are a bit much.

·
UnBannable
8,195 Posts
I buy and sell on ebay all the time. Between there and the AT classifieds you don't need to go anywhere else.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i check ebay for just about everything and yet to get burned. maybe i have been lucky but have gotten fantastic deals. recently nabbed a diamond outlaw barely used with case &assecesoies for basically half price with shipping. you also gotta know exactly what your looking for. have scored big on fishing gear too. make sure you check shipping costs and that seller has done some business there before.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I buy off ebay and from online retailers all the time. Save loads of $$$. highely recommend it and if you use paypal you can't get screwed....as long as you don't gift $$$.

·
Registered
11,266 Posts
yeah i buy all the time from there.. just check the sellers rating and be sure to ask questions before buying..

·
Registered
37 Posts
check your local pawn shops too!

No problems buying a bow on ebay. It seems hard to get a good deal because there are so many people bidding on the same bows. You might want to check your local pawn shops for bows. I just got a Reflex Grizzly with case, arrows, release, arm guard, broadheads for a 120.00. It looks like someone bought the whole package at Cabelas for around $700.00 and shot it a few times. The pawn shops often dont really know what they have. I just pop in to the three pawn shops that are on my way home from work and see what they have every few weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
i have bought 18 hunting items in the last 30 days and over 200 over the years. i have never had a problem. i have actually got more junk equipment off of here than there

·
Registered
102 Posts
Read the auction fully. Ask questions before you bid. Look at the feedback and remember most of the negatives are usually from buyers trying go extort money from the seller or buyers that never contacted the seller with problems. The most you stand to lose is the money it costs to ship it back. There is no such thing as no refunds accepted on eBay if you pay with paypal. If there is an issue the seller wont fix file a SNAD and ship it back with tracking. Bid away but check elsewhere first. Lately eBay has had higher prices than off eBay. The fees are getting stupid.

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
Been buying and selling on ebay for right at 10 years now. It's tough to make any money selling on there though. Between all the cut throats and ebay fees there isn't much left over for profit.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
For the most part very good. One guy lied about speed of bow but other than that no problems.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts