Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,656 Posts
Spine not spline.

Shop around sometimes you can get bonafide bemans at real archery stores at the same price as Cabelas arrows from cabela's. I would go with the name brand Eastons or Bemans over the cabelas but the stalker extremes are not bad arrows by any means, methinks just a tad overpriced.

· Registered
221 Posts
my neighbor uses those arrows and he shoots them through his v tech hoyt bow and got mixed results but they shot real consistent through my martin

· Registered
4,940 Posts
Cabelas Carbon Extreme

I bought a dozen of just about a year ago and I still have 11 of them. The only reason I don't have all 12 is that I shot one into a rock. I have been very pleased with them and found them to be very durable. Admittedly, these were my first foray into carbon arrows having been an aluminum guy for 25 years so I don't have a lot to compare to. I just know they shoot consistently out of my Mathews Outback. My draw length appears to be about the same as yours but I only draw about 67 lbs. The aluminum arrows got so darned expensive I decided to give the carbons a try. I liked the price on these arrows.

I diagree with the poster that said they are over priced. The only place Ive seen the Beaman ICS Hunters at a comparable price or less is at www.bowhuntersupplystore. And if you happen to have some Cabela's points it makes them even less expensive. Frankly I don't care what name is on the label if its the same arrow who cares. I use wraps on my arrows so I remove the ugly label anyway.

· Registered
222 Posts
I bought a dozen of just about a year ago and I still have 11 of them. The only reason I don't have all 12 is that I shot one into a rock. I have been very pleased with them and found them to be very durable. Admittedly, these were my first foray into carbon arrows having been an aluminum guy for 25 years so I don't have a lot to compare to. I just know they shoot consistently out of my Mathews Outback. My draw length appears to be about the same as yours but I only draw about 67 lbs. The aluminum arrows got so darned expensive I decided to give the carbons a try. I liked the price on these arrows.

I diagree with the poster that said they are over priced. The only place Ive seen the Beaman ICS Hunters at a comparable price or less is at www.bowhuntersupplystore. And if you happen to have some Cabela's points it makes them even less expensive. Frankly I don't care what name is on the label if its the same arrow who cares. I use wraps on my arrows so I remove the ugly label anyway.
I assume by ugly label, you mean the green cabela's sticker. I shoot the same ones and would also like to remove the stickers. How did you remove them??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.