Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey AT,
I picked up a cabelas MT050 extreme II handwarmer in realtree camo to replace my not so warm bowhunting gloves. I was wondering if anybody has experience with this or any other handwarmers because I was wondering if they are machine washable so I could get it scent free?:wink:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like it but i haven't used it yet. It has a surprisingly big pocket on the front and the inside is this super warm fleece thats almost like a soft fur. Hopefully it will be warmer because i had 150 gram gloves that weren't doin' the job for me!

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Saw your post and ordered one also. I bet if you spray that sucker down with scent killer and leave it outside for several days it will help. Good sale though!

NC

·
Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
31,670 Posts
Not sure about the one you ordered but I bought a hand muff in the bargain cave with wind shear lining a few years ago for an absolute steal at $9.99. Keeps my hands warm in the most brutal of winds.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I probably try that. I think it's gonna be well worth the $30.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have one and love it. I don't like wearing gloves on my shooting hand. This keeps my hands warm without the bulk of gloves. On really cold days I drop in a couple hand warmers. And yes, I was mine.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I just bought one. Haven't got to try it out yet but it seems like it will be warm and easy to get your hands in and out. I have a lot of scar tissue in my right hand from a motorcycle wreck and it freezes solid if I don't wear mittens and a chemical hand warmer. Mittens are a no go for archery so hopefully the hand muff will work for me.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Just ordered mine, that is a good price, last night it was very windy and cold this will help

·
Registered
7,619 Posts
Ive had one but i didn't like it very well. seemed not stiff enough to get my hands in without an issue. Personally, I prefer Icrebreakers hand muffs, super warm, stiff and I have washed it dozens of times....inside out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts