Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must be spending too much money at Cabelas, last week they sent me a "Special Limited Edition Hardback Catalog". This thing must weigh 4 or 5 pounds, I think I sprained my wrist trying to balance it on my leg while sitting on the john. Maybe they don't think we'll realize that if they send 5 different catalogs with different covers on them. If I get a few more of these though I could stack them together, it might make a nice target. :D

·
Registered
11,942 Posts
shootstraight said:
I must be spending too much money at Cabelas, last week they sent me a "Special Limited Edition Hardback Catalog". This thing must weigh 4 or 5 pounds, I think I sprained my wrist trying to balance it on my leg while sitting on the john. Maybe they don't think we'll realize that if they send 5 different catalogs with different covers on them. If I get a few more of these though I could stack them together, it might make a nice target. :D
I used to get those. Alarm bells should definitely be sounding for you and your check book.

This is no lie: Several years ago, I got a call from a Cabelas sales rep. I hadn't placed an order in some time and they were worried because I had been such a "good customer". They were afraid they'd done something to make me upset. :eek: I decided I'd probably spent enough money there for a while.

·
32,873 Posts
Dang, I had to buy mine last year while up in Nebraska. Stopped off at Cabelas and had to have one. They are nice. I think I paid $10.00 for mine.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I buy most everything from Cabelas, I love there return policy and those nice hard cover books. I put everything on my Cabelas visa and love those points.

·
Banned
4,365 Posts
I've put 2-1/2 years of my Son's college tuition on my Cabela's card. :eek:
I pay the balance off when I recieve the statement. Love those points. Gonna save them up until he graduates and apply them to a hunting trip for both of us! :D

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
Crap..all I ever get it that toilet paper thin Sportsman Guide junk. They keep saying it's my last issue but they lie. Never bought from them either.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Hard Cover Edition

I just received mine too. We do spend some with Cabelas. Great stuff and we are seldom disappointed with the quality. Unbeatable customer service for a large company with a high emphasis on customer satisfaction
Jbird

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have recieved one that last three years. When I recieved the first one my wife said that I must be somebody important. I'll slow down buying things from their catalog since they opened a new store in Wheeling,WV. which is just little over an hour drive for me. I can save that big cost of shipping on those tree stands that I buy now.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It must me nice having them an hour away. I'm thinking it will be great to have them in Reno and that's at least 3 hours from here.
I got a look at the camo that all the local shops got in this year and promptly drug out their catalog.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.