Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i know often guys post cabelas codes for 20 off 100 they get and don't use. Does anybody have one they're willing to part with? Thanks

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Looking for a $20/$100 that people get in the mail frequently. I already used my own. Two people already gave me theirs and used those too. Time to stock up on ammo. I'm lucky in that a Cabela's store in only 20 min away so I just use ship to store.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Interested as well. I'm ordering a bowhunter extreme parka later today and those things are steep! Im on a fixed income and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Me too! Waiting patiently to order. Really don't have the funds, but I'm tired of getting busted with my old loud parka everytime I draw late season.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
If anybody else has one of these codes they aren't going to use, I would appreciate if you could PM me the code. I have a couple Cabelas gift cards and was looking at using them to get my son a starter bow. Having an extra $20 off of $100 would be nice. Every little bit of savings helps. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I just gave up and ordered full price.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts