Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this stand.Is it quite.Comfortable?How does it compare to other stands.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I had a friend who had one, liked it ok. But upgraded to an API grand slam extreme. He loves it. I never used a shooting star but also have an API grand slam supreme and it is a big yes to all of your questions, i would not trade it for anything on the market and I like the chain grip better than any other type available. A friend had a bad experience with another brand that has a cable and that was enough to turn me off.. hope this helps

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yes bought mine last year and love it .The grand slam has a fix rail and angel arm rest that I do not like .The SS has straight arms-more comfort.I also like how the gun rail can swing down for a foot rest and when shooting my bow-no rail to lean over to clear my bow and shooting while sitting is a breaze.I can move it up if I want to take a nap.The seat straps are neat because you can adjust it up or down during the day.I like mine low so my arms fit the arm rest just right.You can also go to a tractor supply store and buy longer chains to go around any large tree,you can climb any tree you want no matter what size it is-no other stand can do this.It is very secure and very comfortable.If you need to leval it out when up in the tree you can easily and safely.I can hunt in it all day long also.
Great price for all the features and accessories it comes with.

now the cons-Takes longer to set up than my summits.The shrink wrap on the chains dont last long-replace with 3/4 od X 5/8 ID plastic tubing last much longer cost $3.49

I think you`ll like it-I hpoe I help:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts