Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these or have any reviews on them? They look nice but I was wanting some feedback before getting them.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I was gonna pull the trigger on a pair of these last year but I found tons of complaints about the gore-tex liner leaking.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
If they're anything like the Cabelas elk hunters by Danner I'd steer clear. I paid over $300 for a pair and used them for one season. I bought them in January of one year, then didn't really use them until the following November. Then in February I noticed the sole peeling off the grip. I called Cabelas and they said too bad, your warranty was up 19 days ago! That was the last time I wasted my time or money with Cabelas.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I will give them an absolutely glowing review. I got the ones with 1200 grams of thinsulate for the late season hunts. They are comfortable, really warm, and I had no problem with leaking. I filled my bathtub up and stepped in and stood there for 20 minutes with no problem. I did not have any problems walking through snow, creeks, or rain. PLUS and this is a big PLUS they have a LIFETIME WARRANTY. As long as they do not show abnormal abuse, cabelas will replace them if they leak. I double checked at customer service and they said if there is ever a problem bring them back and they would replace them. You can not go wrong, scentproof, waterproof, warm, comfortable, and lifetime warranty for about $160. Use a coupon or wait for a sale and you can get them for around 135. I actually just checked and they have them in the bargain cave for 118 or the 600 gram for 111. Super good deal.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I have the 600 gram they are great boots nice and tall I have not had any issues with mine.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have had the 600 gram boots. They are extremely comfortable. My go to boot! No problems!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a pair of the 1200 gram camo boots. I bought them knowing there was a lifetime warranty which turns out they only have a one year and after that they are prorated. They are very comfortable but they do take on water when after hours of use. Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts