Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume that the bowtech constitution also has the notorious cable/vane clearance problem that the rest of the BT bows have. I fixed this problem on my commander (aka "commie"...:D) with the Saunders hyperglide slider due to the fact that I shoot 2613 Gold Tip 30x arrows with 4" helical fletches.
Now I'm waiting for my left-over lefty black marble '07 Constitution (whew!) to arrive from Fedex this Saturday (this is now my 2nd bowtech...hope I'm not morphing into a blowie.....:vom:). Is the Saunders the slider to use with these arrows or with blazer vanes or is there another that will do the trick? Can't wait to try this bow on the 3D course.....8 1/4" brace, 41" ATA and 320 fps.........:tongue::tongue:. Anyone who reads this who shoots 3D in the southern tier of NY........once I get this bad boy up and running, you might as well stay home....:devil:.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....+1 for the Saunders...anyone else?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

·
Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
Saunders

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
This is going to sound weird, but check out the factory slide from Elite. They are around $15 and several folks claim that they are one of the most under-rated slides on the Market.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Saunders

And Frank, welcome to the club. You know the saying, once you go Bowtech, you never go back. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Ok, I tried the Saunders and after two weeks of intense shooting I got a flat spot on the roller and the thing chattered like crazy! I put on a Delrin Winner's Choice and have been more than happy. The WC even clears with Blazers.

·
Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
Ok, I tried the Saunders and after two weeks of intense shooting I got a flat spot on the roller and the thing chattered like crazy! I put on a Delrin Winner's Choice and have been more than happy. The WC even clears with Blazers.
I've heard a few people say that Ben. I didn't have any problem with mine at all. I shot it all last year on my Constitution.

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Anyone who reads this who shoots 3D in the southern tier of NY........once I get this bad boy up and running, you might as well stay home....:devil:.
:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

I'll be shooting some of the Penn-York shoots for sure. I guess we'll see!:heh:

I just KNEW you were a blowie all along....just waiting to come out of the closet.:lol:

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Problem

If you have a problem with the slide call Saunders. Bad batch of rollers. They will send you a new roller and you are good to go

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

I'll be shooting some of the Penn-York shoots for sure. I guess we'll see!:heh:

I just KNEW you were a blowie all along....just waiting to come out of the closet.:lol:
XP......yes, we will see.......:wink:. I definitely will be going to Silver Lake, PA for a number of 3D shoots this coming year...if you see a frail old guy with a black marble constitution or that bad a:censored:ss black Slayer shooting lights out.........your surrender is inevitable........:plain:.
Thanks to all so far for the help......:).

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
I thought you'd enjoy that.:D

Shooting Penn-York at all? I am not sure which I will be attending, but they are already shooting so I gotta' get my setup switched from indoor to outdoor or just shoot pins. My scores don't seem to change much either way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts