Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking on some info on my bow setup...I have an allegiance with a 4000 quicktune release and I am noticing alot of cable wear from the cable slide....i was wondering if anyone else has same problem and what they did to resolve it...I was thinking of putting on original bowtech cable slide and using serving from rest to cable, with putting the serving through cable and melting end to ball so wouldn't come through....please advise

·
Registered
224 Posts
Same problem

I put the original teflon cable slide on, drilled out the hole on the quicktune rest and put a piece of d-loop string through the rest and attatched it to the power cable just like you said. Also serve it to the cable to make sure it does not move. works alot better and it is also quieter. good luck

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
A friend of mine had the same problem on his X-Tech and installed the Windstalker. Problem solved and he is really happy with it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i have a 04 pro40 and i had a prob about my cable coming out of my cable slide ,couldn't fix it then i took a little screw driver, and put alot of heat on it then melted it just a little bit deeper, and now it stays in there but ,man i was so mad becouse it was just that one cable jumping out of the cable slide

1 - 4 of 4 Posts