Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this at www.bowhunting.com with very little response can some on please tell me if if this is a floting yoke split yoke or what and what is the diffrence i am still trying to under stand the two and the diffrence it is on a reflex grizzly 2005 i can't seem to get the picture to post butwould like to order new strings and cables for it and would like to know the diffrence

·
Registered
15 Posts
grizzly 2005

I will try to find out some info on this bow and if you don't find out anything by the time i get an Idea of the look of the bow I'll try to help.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I saw the picture on the other site and it is a floating yoke that Hoyt and Reflex use on all their cam 1/2 bows. It is actually 2 cables with the top short one passing through a loop in the lower one. If you are ordering them from stringmaker just tell them you want a floating yoke for a reflex at the length in the chart.

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,626 Posts
Instead of ordering a floating yoke system on your cables get the cable made with the yoke attached, well the cable is just seperated on the end and about 10in down the string is served. The nice thing about this set up is if your cam is not sitting straight up and down you can twist one of the ends and align the cam. I make 90% of mine this way for easier tuning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts