Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is going to be shooting Southern Maine shoots and also out of state IBO shoots this year?

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for other Maine 3D shooters to join me!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will post a central Maine archery schedule for all who would like to go!
http://maineweb.com/archery/archery1.htm I am gonna hit The Old Town archery shoots, I am waiting on the Southern Maine archery shedule for 2009 to come out around March, I will be hitting a few of those.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking for other Maine 3D shooters?

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Calling 3D shooters in central Maine and southern maine, anyone want to shoot Southern Maine shoots? let me know!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If your an archer in Maine! Get involved with the local 3D shoots! help to spread it on to others!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
viper

Hey didnt we meet at the Sportsmans Barr last year?
Dont you shoot with Ben and John up in Cannan or Skowhegan??
Those guys are really good. They shoot down to the sportsmans barr.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have shot in Skowhegan!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyone else in central or eastern Maine?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Central Maine 3d shoots

I have been to a few shoots. I try to go to Skowhegan, Bucksport, and Alderbrook When i can. Too bad they don't put out schedules or email mailing lists i've missed the snow show shoot for the past 2 years because I didn't find out until the day of or after. A little more simple advertising would probably go a long way. Local pro shop only gets a schedule when someone brings it in then he copies it and puts it out. Looking forward to the few shoots that there will be this summer. Hope to see you guys there.

Dale

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have been to a few shoots. I try to go to Skowhegan, Bucksport, and Alderbrook When i can. Too bad they don't put out schedules or email mailing lists i've missed the snow show shoot for the past 2 years because I didn't find out until the day of or after. A little more simple advertising would probably go a long way. Local pro shop only gets a schedule when someone brings it in then he copies it and puts it out. Looking forward to the few shoots that there will be this summer. Hope to see you guys there.

Dale
Don't worry your not missing much, Central Maine shoots have really gone down hill! I do like oldtown archery shoots!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone need a Copy of the Central Maine and Southern Main shoots please PM me!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hope to see you all there!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.