Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like I'll be getting a NB pretty sood. Got it narrowed down to the Genetix, but was only able to try out the solid limb and not the split.

Anyone try the split limb? Or even both?? Whats difference do you notice if any?? Any other feedback would be appreciated

·
Registered *******
1,281 Posts
Good choice you won't be dissapointed.

split vs solid to me was a totally different sound upon release. I went with the solid's.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Solids tend to be a little bit faster and lighter the splits seemed to me to be a little bit quieter and heavier.....

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
I've owned both a solid limb and split limb Genetix. Got my first one back in early 2009. Great shooting bows for sure. Personally I'd go with the solid limbs. They are a little faster, and in some instances easier to tune. IMHO you really won't notice much if any difference in the feel between splits and the solids.

·
Banned
4,049 Posts
i just like the way the split limbs look over the solid limbs. whatever you do though get one in black. they are very sweet loking

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Yeah the black is very nice, my Genetix were both Samurai Edition. I had my Nemesis done by Lee Martin, 2 tone OD Green with dark earth cutouts. Awesome looking bow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts