Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at ordering new 2016 victory blue with the black limbs. Will it coming with the anodized or prokote cams and pockets?
Can I specify which I want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Looking at ordering new 2016 victory blue with the black limbs. Will it coming with the anodized or prokote cams and pockets?
Can I specify which I want?

Levi Has Blue anodized and its ProKote.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reo's looked to be pro kote at Lancaster as well. Want to know what I'm getting it if I can specify. Obviously if in ordering a target color I want the anodized. Any one with a blue 2016 verify what comes standard

·
Registered
210 Posts
First cam is a 16 target blue. Second cam is a 15 ninja black. Third cam is a 15 target red. The 16 appears to be a darker black prokote.

image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
Glad to see this thread as I bought a used 15 and am glad. I would not be happy in the least if i ordered a 16 target color elite and it came with the chip coat. I would find a used 15 OP. All the 15 target colors i saw (plus the orange I had) were outfitted with annodized cams.

·
Dont sing it, bring it!!
4,607 Posts
This a 2015 bow? All I have seen are annoed cams on 15's. I wonder if it is because it has flat black limbs instead of carbon fiber?
That's a 2015 victory. The 2016 are different color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts