Archery Talk Forum banner

Cam Lean on Old Glory

512 2
I have a RH 60# 32" draw old glory. At full draw the top cam leans to the left at the bottom a little. How do I fix this on a binary cam bow?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
My dad has an Old Glory that had the same problem... it was still under warranty, so it was taken back to Bowtech. Originally, Bowtech replaced the limbs, but the cam lean was still there. Second, they replaced the cams -- problem solved. Was the problem with the cams, or were the axles bent? Only Bowtech knows.

· Registered
12,464 Posts
Cam lean can't be fixed on a binary cam bow. Unless the lean is excessive shoot it as is. It won't hurt your accuracy.

Single cam bows can have cam lean as well. The cables being pulled over to the side makes all bows have some lean (unless it is a shoot through). You can twist on different sides of the yoke to fix lean in the idler at rest but there is no such fix for the bottom cam.

That Old Glory is a great bow. Hang onto it. Bowtech no longer makes a long draw bow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.