Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a recommendation on a head for my Fourth Arrow Carbon arm. I bought the Fourth Arrow fluid head and it is absolutely horrible, I will be returning it. Specific make and model would be nice...not just "Manfroto". Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
I use the one pictured above by thunderchicken. I don't know the exact model off the top of my head but I can check when I get home.

It is heavy, but it is built like a tank and will handle any pro-sumer grade camcorder or most DSLR/lens combos. Its ridiculously smooth and well worth the money.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
I just re read the self filmed blog and it must not be the same one pictured because theres no way mines under 2lbs.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Just double checked and I was wrong, I do have the MHXPRO-2W. It sure feels heavier than 1.7 lbs!

But I can attest to the fact that its rock solid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just double checked and I was wrong, I do have the MHXPRO-2W. It sure feels heavier than 1.7 lbs!

But I can attest to the fact that its rock solid.

Thank you for going through the trouble of double checking. I really appreciate your willingness to help! I am placing my order for this head today and working on returning the one to Fourth Arrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts