Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good point and shoot 35mm camera to put in my backpack. I'm not real fond of the disposable type cameras. I will use it for general scenery shots and the "hunter with trophy" type shots.

What do you guys use or recommend?

Thanks.

Ray C.

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
I do use the disposable..You can't go wrong! I get the $15 all weather, sweat, mud, blood, and bug resistant disposable. I get good pictures, and no fuss if it gets smashed by your treestand!

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
For $100 you can get a great little Nikon 35mm. Most of the bigger electronics stores sell them, including Walmart. All my fishing and hunting buddies have them and they work great. Beautiful pics. Can't beat Nikon glass. Pentax also makes some nice 35mm's, for a little less $.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Get a 35 mm at any electronics or discount store with the most zoom up capability you can afford. Remember whatever you by, you need to think about the sound from the shots. The autowind cameras make enough noise to scare them deer off to the next county. What are you wanting to take pictures off? Nature or wildlife? Hunting or Scouting? Low light or during daylight?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts