Archery Talk Forum banner

ca'mere deer?

1696 Views 38 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  turkeykiller22
Has anyone ever used ca-mere deer. If so how well did it work? Does it have any effect on deer in the summer time? Pictures would be helpful also. Thanks
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
I live in N.J. and use it and it does work here. Will it work where you are , not sure. I like the powder better, i didnt have good results with the liquid. Give it a try you never know. Good luck

· Registered
754 Posts
My dad bought some on sale.....they never really touched it.

meanwhile I made my own mix of salt, dical, and trace mineral......they hammered it hard. Each area is diferent, but I wouldn't use it if someone gave it to me here ni kansas.

· Registered
1,703 Posts
Tried some last december during smoke pole season. It was cold and deer were nocturnal and nothing was moving at all. The liquid was splashed around on surrounding foilage, just inside the woods, about 30 feet. We were not hunting there at all,but just wanted to give any deer an incentive to walk around,while we walked way in the back.

-We went deep in the woods and saw nothing, but upon return, there was a whole herd of deer where the c'mere deer was placed. I am a believer.

· Registered
379 Posts
tried some last december during smoke pole season. It was cold and deer were nocturnal and nothing was moving at all. The liquid was splashed around on surrounding foilage, just inside the woods, about 30 feet. We were not hunting there at all,but just wanted to give any deer an incentive to walk around,while we walked way in the back.

-we went deep in the woods and saw nothing, but upon return, there was a whole herd of deer where the c'mere deer was placed. I am a believer.
lol

· Registered
264 Posts
Has anyone ever used ca-mere deer. If so how well did it work? Does it have any effect on deer in the summer time? Pictures would be helpful also. Thanks
I know every WallyWorld around sells it in AL, but I would think it is baiting and illegal here. My understanding is the only thing you can put out in AL (during the season) is white salt. As for how well it works??? I dunno.

· Registered
883 Posts
Tried some last december during smoke pole season. It was cold and deer were nocturnal and nothing was moving at all. The liquid was splashed around on surrounding foilage, just inside the woods, about 30 feet. We were not hunting there at all,but just wanted to give any deer an incentive to walk around,while we walked way in the back.

-We went deep in the woods and saw nothing, but upon return, there was a whole herd of deer where the c'mere deer was placed. I am a believer.

Lol. bought it and tried it on stumps and even foodplot. never even noticed it. to me it smells like apple juice. big waste of money. ive used deer cane and that worked alot better, but i dont use any of that stuff now

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.